We Gather around you
With Gather, every patient receives a dedicated team of experts who are from your community—people who understand you best. A team of primary care providers, Gather Guides, and medical technicians, making sure you feel fully supported every step of the way.
Your new neighborhood doctor’s office
We believe primary care can do more for older adults. That’s why we offer:
- Respect from a care team who values your time, with no waiting to schedule and appointments that never feel rushed.
- Urgent care at home, with a trained team that comes to you when you’re in need so you can be treated at home.
- A care team that partners with you when and where you need them, including a primary care provider, a guide and a medical technician.
- Crafted for the community we’re serving, with a practice that feels like home with neighbors who become friends.
- A partner that helps you navigate your benefits and make the most of the resources that are available to you.
Not just primary care. Care that goes beyond the doctor's office
When we say we provide ‘comprehensive healthcare’ it means we’re much more than just the place you go for doctor visits. It means…
- We listen first, talk second.
- We follow up after appointments and check on you.
- We respect and value your time.
- We see you as a person and support you holistically.
- We’re part of your community, so we can connect you with people, events, resources or benefits that may be available to you.
- We open our practice doors as a gathering place for our community as well as offer regularly scheduled events and classes.
- We support your decisions and never judge you.
- We focus on what you need, when and where you need it—whether that’s seeing you at home, virtually or at our practice.
Dedicated care teams with you every step of the wayRequest an appointment
Your Primary Care Partner
A physician or nurse practitioner that will see you in the practice or virtually. They will listen to your personal goals, assess your needs, provide medical care and prescribe medications.
Your Gather Guide
A neighbor from your community who is always there to answer your questions, get you the help you need, navigate your benefits and resources, and help communicate with your doctors.
Your Medical Technician
A trained professional who assesses your needs at home. This includes urgent care, if needed, or support so you can feel safe and cared for in your own home.
Your Practice Operations Partner
A friendly face that will help schedule your appointments, arrange rides when you need them, process referrals and answer any other questions you may have.