This is an Accessibility Statement from Gather Health (“Gather Health,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). We oversee this website, www.gather-health.com (“Site”) and related services (collectively, our “Services”).
Measures to support accessibility
We want everyone who visits our Site to feel welcome and to be able to access the content and information herein. Therefore, we take the following measures to ensure accessibility of this Site:
- We include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- We include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- We integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- We appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- We provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- We assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- We employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. The WCAG defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Our website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Site. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Site. You may contact us by:
Mailing Address: Gather Health 548 Market St Suite 17462 San Francisco, CA 94104
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our Site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies: Edge, Safari, Chrome, Firefox.
Accessibility of our Site relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of the Site, there may be some limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue anywhere on our Site or with any of our Site’s content.
Gather Health regularly assesses the accessibility of the Site with the following approaches:
- External evaluation through a third-party website auditor is performed periodically.
To submit a formal complaint, please email email@example.com
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by: Gather Health Legal Department